Who is selling your products online?
Are they legitimate products?
Are they grey market goods?
Are they counterfeit?
How do you keep track of your products that are being sold on eBay or other sites?
How many products is a particular user selling?
Our Marketplace Watch monitors online auctions and sales sites and notifies you daily of new offers for sale containing your brand. You define the search criteria and we custom code our service to ensure you receive the results you require.
Using an approach designed for trademark professionals by trademark professionals, we effectively identify, categorize, and prioritize potentially infringing products, as well as sellers across the on-line marketplaces and report them directly to you.
Our basic service includes daily monitoring of eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, Taoboa, Trademe, Google Shopping, Cdiscount, Allegro, GMarket and TMall.
Are you concerned about other auction or sale sites? Custom auction/sales sites can be added on request for an additional fee.
Get the information you Need and TAKE ACTION:
- Categorize by high volume sellers;
- Select a specific seller;
- ENFORCEMENT HELP: utilize our ENFORCER Module to help you track your work.
- Create permanently available archives of all auctions, even after the auction is removed by the host;
- Need something special? Ask us. We can customize this service for you.