If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any personal information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please contact us at:
Exipert, Inc. dba CheckMark Network
2033 Main St., Suite 600
Sarasota, FL 34237
+1 201 798 2525
Information Collection and Usage
We use the collected information to set up accounts for our customers and provide them with Services they request from us (subject to a separate contract for such Services). We may also use the collected information to contact customers to further discuss their interest in our Services and to send related information to them. Our customers may be subscribed to an email newsletter as part of the account setup process, but all individuals have the opportunity to choose to opt-out from receiving any non-account related emails.
We collect and process certain personal data from publically available sources and third parties in respect of registered trademark owners and applicants, as well as domain name registrants and related administrative/technical contacts, for the purpose of providing and developing our Services.
We maintain log files tracking IP addresses to analyze trends, help diagnose problems with our servers and to monitor traffic/usage in order to provide better service to our customers and website visitors. IP addresses are not used by us to personally identify individuals, and we do not link IP addresses to other forms of identifiable information, however IP addresses may be considered to be personal information under the laws of certain jurisdictions.
To be able to serve you, your personal information may be collected, stored and/or processed or otherwise used by or on our behalf inside the United States by third party service providers, to perform cloud storage, payment processing and other functions on our behalf. As a result, U.S. courts, and U.S. government or law enforcement agencies could obtain disclosure of such information under that U.S. law.
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, a first part session-id, which identifies a user and stores the application servers to use for the user’s session.
- Analytics & customization cookies – these functional cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our websites and services for you in order to enhance your experience.
- Performance & functionality cookies – these cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
We may also use tracking pixels (also known as clear gifs or web beacons), which are invisible 1×1 pixel images that are requested from a remote server via a url that typically contains small strings of encoded information, which may in part be determined by cookies. When a tracking pixel is requested from a server, that server may decode and process this information, for example, storing it to serve log files for future analysis. Please use the following link to help you opt out of any remarketing pixels and related technologies: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Online Tracking / Do Not Track
We do not track our visitors across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore we do not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your internet browser may allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
No Collection of Children’s Personal Information
Individual Choice and Access
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do that. If your data changes (like a new email address), then you’re responsible for notifying us of those changes.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you Services. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements.
We will provide an individual access to any personal information we hold about them within 30 days of any request for that information. Individuals may request this information from us by contacting us using the contact information provided above. Unless it’s prohibited by law, we’ll remove any personal information about an individual from our servers at their request. There is no charge for an individual to access or update his or her personal information.
Data Privacy Rights for Individuals in the European Union and/or the European Economic Area
- be informed of our intent to transfer your personal information to another country or international organization, the recipients of that information, and where information regarding the applicable privacy safeguards may be obtained;
- request access to your personal information;
- request correction of your personal information if it is incorrect;
- request that we delete or stop processing your personal information under certain circumstances;
- object to our processing of your personal information under certain circumstances;
- request that we restrict our processing of your personal information, and where our processing is based on your consent, withdraw that consent (which may be done by emailing: email@example.com) without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- request that we transmit your personal information either to you or another service provider under certain circumstances (costs may apply);
- be informed of your right to complain to a supervisory authority if you feel that we have not complied with applicable laws regulating your personal information (contact information for supervisory authorities may be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm).
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply. For more information, or to make a request, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, request, and basis for your request.
We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data are properly secured, however, nobody is safe from hackers. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you, then we will promptly notify you in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Other Web Sites; Links
Our Application may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Third parties may independently collect information about you when you view communications from third parties through our services. If you do not want those companies to collect information about you, please contact them directly.
Social Media Platforms
Our website may include social media features, such as links to our Facebook® or Twitter® pages. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our site, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. We may also maintain presences on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
You understand that electronic communications may be accessed by unauthorized parties when communicated across the Internet, network communications facilities, or other electronic means. You agree that we are not responsible for any electronic communication and/or any of your data which may be lost, altered, intercepted or stored without authorization during the transmission of any data whatsoever across networks not owned and/or operated by us. We do not guarantee that your information will not be misused or disclosed to third parties. We will not have any liability to you for any such misuse or disclosure.